Porcelain Veneers in El Paso, TX
At Sol Dental, porcelain veneers in El Paso are among our plentiful cosmetic dentistry specialties to help patients achieve the smile they’ve always dreamed of.
Why feel self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth if you don’t have to? If you have any concerns that involve the way your smile looks, a dentist can resolve this for you. There are all sorts of advancements that are suitable for people who have cosmetic concerns that relate to their teeth in this day and age. If you’re dissatisfied with your smile for any reason, then you may want to consider getting porcelain veneers.
These veneers can come in handy for people who have conspicuous splits in their teeth. They can come in handy for people who have significant teeth staining. They can even come in handy for those who have teeth shape dilemmas. If you want to transform your smile for the better, then getting porcelain veneers may just do the trick. Veneers can give people the joys of smiles that are flawless, bright and radiant to the max.
El Paso Porcelain Veneers
Sol Dental Care is a full-service El Paso dental clinic that has an extensive menu on hand to patients. If you’re searching for the city’s finest cosmetic dentistry assistance, our office won’t let you down. We accommodate patients who are trying to find preventative dental care and emergency assistance. We accommodate patients with all sorts of dental specialties. If you’re waiting for assistance with teeth whitening, dental bonding, dental implants, reconstruction, transparent aligners, fillings or anything else, then we can come through for you 110 percent.
Our clinic has a bright and tidy setting that’s soothing to patients. Our team members are exceptional as well. The dentists who work for our practice are seasoned, devoted, patient and nuanced professionals to the core. Their assistants and administrative employees are just as diligent and adept. If you want to walk into a clinic that’s fresh, tidy and brimming with capable team members, then all you have to do is set up an appointment with Sol Dental.
Our professionals have a lot of knowledge that involves the cosmetic dentistry sector. For this reason, we can explain all different facets of porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental bonding and more. If you have any questions that pertain to how porcelain veneers function inside of the mouth, then the Sol Dental can answer them for you without any issue.
Porcelain veneers can aid people who have any concerns that involve their smiles. If you look at your teeth only to realize that they’re brimming with discoloration and perhaps even are a lot darker than you thought, then you may be a strong candidate for getting them.
Contact our dental clinic to find out if porcelain veneers are right for you. Call our office, Sol Dental, at any time to get more details about our approach to work, our nearest location, and a suitable time to speak to our dentists. Porcelain veneers are among our biggest dental care priorities day in and day out.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers are a great choice for many people. They offer several advantages, including:
- A natural look— Since they’re custom-made for each patient and designed to work with your natural teeth, veneers create a natural-looking smile.
- A whiter smile— Veneers can whiten your teeth several shades for a brighter and healthier-looking mouth.
- Stain and cavity resistance— Veneers don’t stain easily and are less porous than normal tooth enamel. You’ll still need brush and floss, but your veneers will be more resistant to cavities.
- Easy maintenance— You won’t need to do anything special to maintain your veneers. You’ll be able to take care of them just like your natural teeth.
- An easier procedure— You won’t need to have as much of your natural tooth enamel removed for veneers as you would for options such as crowns or bridges.
Dental Issues Porcelain Veneers Can Fix
- Crooked or misaligned teeth— Veneers can fit over your natural teeth to create a more even smile.
- Misshapen teeth— Veneers can cover a tooth or multiple teeth.
- Sensitive teeth— Veneers can protect and cover teeth that are overly sensitive.
- Chipped teeth— Veneers can correct broken teeth and support the surrounding teeth.
- Discolored teeth— Veneers can be made with porcelain enamel that is several shades lighter than your current enamel color and can cover your natural teeth.
The Porcelain Veneer Procedure
Your veneers will be custom designed for your mouth after a consultation with a dental professional at Sol Dental. They’ll be made to fit your needs and will be the size, color, and shape needed to achieve your desired results. Once the veneers are ready, they can be bonded to your mouth. The veneers will be bonded with a special dental bonding paste to keep them permanently attached. In some cases, the dentist might need to reshape the surfaces of your natural teeth so that the veneers can be placed.
Caring for Your New Porcelain Veneers
Veneers can be cared for just like natural teeth. Although veneers are more resistant to stains and cavities, it’s still important to practice good oral hygiene. You’ll need to brush and floss twice a day and visit the dentist regularly. To keep your veneers looking good for as long as possible, it’s also a great idea to:
- Avoid abrasive kinds of toothpaste that can scratch tooth surfaces
- Quit smoking
- Be cautious biting down on hard foods such as hard candies, crackers, and nuts.
Porcelain Veneers FAQs
How much is a full set of veneers in Texas?
Veneers are custom made and the exact cost will depend on your exact dental needs. We can discuss the price for you during an initial consultation.
Who should not get veneers?
People who have weakened gums, gum disease, active tooth infections, or a history of gum disease might not be good candidates for veneers. They’re also not recommended for people who grind their teeth. The professionals at Sol Dental can help you find another solution if veneers aren’t right for you.
Is it worth getting porcelain veneers?
For many people, porcelain veneers are a great solution. They’re long-lasting, look natural, and resist stains. A consultation at Sol Dental can help you determine if they’re the best choice for you.
How long do porcelain veneers last?
Porcelain veneers typically last between 10 and 20 years.
Does dental insurance pay for veneers?
No, dental insurance generally doesn’t pay for veneers. However, at Sol Dental we offer several financing options to help you cover the cost.